I got tagged and now I have 125 questions to answer, oh dear.
1) Are you really ready for 125 questions?
Only 125? I am ready for 500!
2) Was your last relationship a mistake?
No. I mean, it started as another relationship which turned into something but was misunderstood and turned into an actual relationship which had to stop and go back to the other thing it turned into by mistake, which is actually a good thing?
3) Do you believe in God?
I believe in the word 'god' as much as 'kami' and 'gog'. I believe that 'god' and 'gods' exist in the sense that the name and title has a meaning that means stuff for some people and means the same for many, and that just like Saint Nicholas / Santa is a 'thing' that many believe in and accept as existing, physical or spiritual evidence of any of it can be debated and discussed high and low. And also I believe I don't want to because religious nuts are the worst conversation partners.
4) Who did you last say "I love you" to?
My parents, but not at the same time.
5) Do you regret it?
Why in the ever changing lava core of the earth would I ?
6) Have you ever been depressed?
Yes, I have actually, and it sucked.
7) Have a best friend?
I am not good at dividing friends in whether one is better than the other since everyone are unique individuals, but I DO have one specific one that has a stronger title and where we have more responsibility to one another.
8) Are you a boy or girl?
I happen to be a girl.
9) What is your relationship status?
Not evolved enough to be in a high enough level to gain the ability to keep a proper romantic relationship running.
10) How do you want to die?
Oh this is actually something I ponder often, and I always come up blank because the major thing about my own death would be the reactions of the people I know, and I will never be able to see the reactions because, well, I would be DEAD. Just make sure my items are fairly distributed among my loved ones and my cats well taken care of, I can die when I have total acceptance of everything in my life and the world and won't feel regret of leaving. Be that a happy or sad scenario only time will tell.
11) What did you last eat?
Clementines, 4 of them.
12) Like to go on walks?
VERY much so... unless it is sunny, or a thunderstorm, or at the mall, or with tiny children.
13) Do you bite your nails?
NO- I did when I was younger and I have worked hard to break that bad bad habit and I have suffered through eating liquorice roots to stop it and I pride myself in how fine and pretty my nails are now a days.
14) When was your last physical fight?
Oh man you have to be more specific than that, like a brawl or a friendly fight or between siblings?
15) Do you have an attitude?
You will have to ask other people around me because frankly I don't ponder that very often, if at all.
16) Do you like someone?
This is a confusing question, it is not like I hate every single human being on earth but that does not mean I like every single human being on earth either.
17) What's your real name?
Why do you need to know that? FINE - my name is Sofie, or Zof for short.
19) Are you gonna get high later?
Sadly I stopped growing upwards years ago. Also no drugs - I hate drugs - go ask my neighbor instead he is high probably 18/7.
20) Do you hate anyone right now?
Hate is such a strong word, which one often overuse sadly. I cannot think of anyone specific by name who I hate, but there are PLENTY of people I dislike and would like to see disappear into the void for a few years.
21) Do you miss someone?
Yes, my great grandparents, and also two old ladies that no one in the family are related to but we called them our aunts anyways. I have always been good friends with the elders for some reason.
22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
What does this mean? When just eating spaghetti OF COURSE I twirl it, but I have to break them in half to fit them in the tiny saucepan, so I guess both?
23) Do you tan a lot?
NO, and I will not ever tan, I am very pale, and also happen to be allergic to sunlight ( Not a vampire joke, Photodermatitis, look it up) So I stay indoors unless it is dark out or there are a very thick blanket of clouds to throw shadow everywhere.
24) Have any pets?
Yes I have an absolutely gorgeous black cat with emerald eyes and a white spot on her chest and one on her stomach, she is getting old so now she has tiny white hairs growing randomly, like a reverse dalmatian.
25) How exactly are you feeling?
Right now in emotional imbalance because the3Ss and damein1234 are very talented writers who put me in an emotional turbine whenever they upload! Other than that, I regret not doing my cardio over the weekend because catching up hurts like the diggings. Not a typo, have you ever spend 5 hours digging? your back and arms will scream at you.
26) Ever eaten food in the car while you or someone else is driving?
27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
Never made out period.
28) Would you take any of your exes back?
Only have 1 and that relationship just shifted from one quadrant to another sooo... we are neither in a relationship and still together all at the same time?
29) Are you scared of spiders?
YES VERY MUCH SO!
30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Considering the fact that I have never seen myself or any hints of me having traveled back in time yet, I will have to say no, future me does not travel back in time.
31) Do you regret anything from your past?
LOADS! But more than 80% of those happenstances were caused by others, not myself.
32) What are your plans for this weekend?
Catch up on my cardio, unless there is an update, then I plan to draw.
34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an E?
35) Do you type fast?
36) Do you have piercings? How many?
No? I wear earrings sometimes though.
37) Want any more?
Not planning on it.
38) Can you spell well?
Depends, do you mean in English eller på dansk? Fordi Dansk er langt mere besværligt.
39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Have this question not been up already? My great grandparents.
40) What are you craving right now?
Less back pain and a great back massage.
41) Ever been to a bonfire party?
I will have to say yes, because I count our Sankt Hans celebration as a party.
43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes, though I have yet to ride on faster than trot.
44) Kissed someone in a pickup truck?
No, I don't kiss a lot of people, also why would I get in a pickup truck??
45) Have you ever broken someone's, heart?
I can't say, I am oblivious to others feelings and intentions unless they tell me directly.
46) Have you ever been cheated on?
Does kindergarden relationships count? Other than that no, I have only had 1 relationship of the sort you mean.
47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Not sure, again, I have fairly little experience.
49) Would you live with a lover without marrying them?
I don't think I am 'old' enough to answer this surely.
50) What should you be doing?
With what? this question is confusing, probably cosplay ?
51) What's irritating you right now?
Back pains, and the fact my door broke last night and now some guy is here with a drill to fix it and MAN is it loud >.<! Also these questions are confusing.
52) Have you ever liked someone?
I like my parents and grandparents and probably uncle and cousins and my cat, what do you want to know specifically?
53) Does somebody love you?
My mother says everyone in my family loves me, so I will take that as fact.
54) What is your favorite color?
Purple. No indigo. No Aqua - Ultramarine - ..... Can I say I love Mother of pearl and Holo, and just let it be at that?
55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Like fully changed from top to bottom? No, just jackets and shirts.
57) Do you have trust issues?
Yes, I distrust the government and the media and the politicians.
60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yes, my mother is the sweetest and kindest and most hardworking woman on earth, she is the most helpful and warmhearted nougat woman you could ever imagine. My dad is a tendon man, all thin and stretchy and high strung, not too open minded and very frank. They are not together, but I think I have the best relationship with them both, compared to the relationship between them, and between my brother and them.
62) Do you believe your most recent ex, thinks about you?
Yes, but again we are not in a relationship yet we are still in a quadrant together.
63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I cannot remember last I cried in front of someone but I am 100% sure it was my mother, because mother understands and helps, and she is always my first choice when I need support of any kind.
64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
I don't think so?
65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Neither of those two options are easy, what kind of trick question is this, if there are problems you work them out and THEN you can decide whether to forgive or not.
66) Is this year the best year of your life?
That must be a joke, look at the world, and I mean LOOK at it!
67) What was your childhood nickname?
Little wind, Zofmouse, Snoopy, Bucks Bunny (I had his teeth, no kidding), Musling, Pusling, Zoffi, Zof, Fie, Mousie, Mussi.
68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
We went outside to play ass naked all the time when we were younger, guys and girls all at once.
69) Do you think you're a good person?
I think I am my own standard good person, as in one who does not litter and picks up trash from others and lend out pencils and stuff people might need and trade stuff instead of keeping track of what one owes another. Which makes a lot of other people around me seem like they are a lower standard, though they are probably good people too.
70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes, everything happens for a reason, for example the new president is president because the american people voted for him, and that is a reason, and they voted for him rather than another because of more media coverage, which is another reason, and the media covered him more because it got them views so they could get more money because the situation was ridiculous and this is a third reason for something to happen. Everything is connected.
71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Promise myself to go earlier to bed today and also do double cardio.
73) What is bothering you?
This question has been up before. Fine, it bothers me that so many people do so many bad things when it takes so little to do a lot of good. Also it bothers me how emotional and sensitive I become when I read the3Ss 's story Casting Rain, it makes me thing of all the refugees and how much they must suffer emotionally and how the different governments all argue "OH but it is OUR country, bewhew we don't want them here", inhuman assholes.
74) Have you ever been out of the country?
LOADS of times.
75) Do you play the Wii?
76) Are you listening to music right now?
No, there is a guy with a drill at my door, it would be pointless.
77) Do you like Chinese food?
I have not tried every Chinese dish so I cannot say for sure.
78) Do you know your father's birthday?
Nope, I am number blind, dates and years and calendar things are all ants walking on paper to me.
79) Are you afraid of the dark?
No, I am allergic to sunlight and spend much of my time in the dark, when it is dark there are lots of things which can glow or shine, and when it is dark most people are asleep and the world seems peaceful, I like the dark.
81) Are you mean?
No? I don't think so? If you make me really sad or angry I can be very vile to be around for a while, I think, but I am a berserker so being enraged just makes me volatile, and being hysteric does not make for a good strategist so 'mean' is probably not it.
82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
83) Have you noticed this survey stopped getting personal?
84) Do you believe in true love?
I believe in love but I do not believe in 'true' anything because 'true' anything limits things, and nothing is that simple that there are 1 true answer.
85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
Yes? I guess?
86) Do you like the outside?
Yes, but not what people are doing to nature, or each other. The outernet is a scary place.
89) Are you currently bored?
No, I have a lot of stuff that needs to be done today, I take it one thing at a time.
90) Do you wanna get married?
If 'getting married' means having found a partner/spouse patient and caring and understanding and protective enough to love me and whom I in return loves more than many other things on this earth, then yes probably, if they want it too, it would be a GRAND party, with drinking and bonfire food, probably at the medieval center with our entire LARP'ing group and all my cosplay friends.
91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
No. Babies or infants are small, frail, noisy, they smell, have no money and are terrible conversation partners. In fact I find it sort of an insult.
92) Are you hungry?
I am most of the time.
93) Do you have a bank account?
94) What makes you happy?
Cake, cats, popcorn, movies, music, dolls, colours, drawing, baking, painting, doing my cardio, reading, going on walks, swimming.
95) Would you change your name?
If I want to change my name all I have to do is play a game like Skyrim where I can name the character whatever I want. I can be named Snowflake Twatwaffle if I so desire at the time.
96) Ever been to Alaska?
98) Do you watch the news?
HAHAHA- no, I got rid of my TV years ago, and have never been happier than after I got detached from news and media, it makes me disappointed in humanity to watch the news.
99) What's your zodiac sign?
100) Do you like Subway?
Like the food? Meh : o/
101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
WHAT is it with these questions and kissing?? All the saliva trading is not for me okay.
102) Your best friend of the opposite gender likes you, what do you do?
Nothing, that is their business, also why would we be friends if they disliked me?
103) Do you talk like your friends?
No, but we talk about the same things, we each have our quirks when talking and writing.
105) Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided them?
106) Do you have a friend of the opposite gender who you can act your complete self?
I happen to act my complete self wherever and whenever I am awake, and if people cannot handle me we do not become friends, thus I act like myself around all my friends. The friends I have now are the ones who survived the 'oh gosh she is odd' test.
107) Who is the last guy you talked to?
108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
Yes, I am very sensitive to smells and smoke, also smoking is unhealthy as frag, and it ruins my drapes and carpet!
109) Do you go to church?
Not unless there is an event there, like a funeral or a wedding, or a book sale.
110) What's going on between you and your best friend?
I do not know what this question means. The same as always? Sharing art and debating the proper way to raise a centaur baby and whether it is the horse or the human infant style that is more relevant in the scenario.
111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
I forgot. People at school don't talk about very deep things : o/
Not in my opinion anyways.
113) Do you enjoy piercings and tattoos?
It is not my business, though I cringe at bad tattoo art.
114) What do you wear more: jeans, sweats, pants, or shorts?
115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
116) Where do you go if you are butt naked and locked out of your house?
How would I end up in this scenario? It is freezing balls outside, I would die! Also the church is not too far away, and there is a bathroom and closets and probably a phone.
117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
Morning, it is the best way to wake up, and going to bed with wet hair is a bother.
118) Have you ever said you'd never love again?
No, never like hate is a very strong word.
119) Do you want to please everyone?
No, I do not wish to please everyone, but I want everyone to be pleased with their lives.
120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
121) Has someone ever made you a promise and broken it?
Lots and lots and lots of times.
122) Are you alone?
I have my cat here.
123) Do you have any siblings?
Yes I have an amazing little brother who seems like the older brother.
124) Did you speak to your father today?
125) How many months until your birthday?
Time to tag others!